Monday, August 13, 2012

Underbelly: Badness / Not That Bad

I really wanted to hate Underbelly: Badness, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Granted it is the first episode. But damn, it was a good first episode. So good that I really want to watch the rest of the season in a whole sitting.
Great characters and acting by all, Jonathan LaPaglia character, Anthony 'Badness' Perish actually scared the shit out of me. By the way this guy can act and needs to be doing movies, he could be Australia's Liam Neeson if we as a nation let him.
Matt Nable as the hero cop 'Gary Jubelin' was also very good and just as tough, only thing was, every time he spoke I kept waiting for that scottish accent from Bikie Wars to come out.
Still, I'm not gonna make any final conclusion until the eighth and final episode, cause at end of the day a good show is about the whole season.

Well done Channel 9, shame about Big Brother huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment