Monday, June 25, 2012

I Really Love TV

I love TV, I really love TV...  but I can also hate it at times and when I hate something I love complaining and bitching about it so I’ve decided to blog about it.

I’ve been watching the small screen for over 30 years, I have seen many full seasons of many different kinds of shows, recorded most of those shows on VHS and watched them over and over again. I even knew the TV guide by heart and made sure I was home to watch my favourite show. And that’s where lies the problem.  

My fave show aren't on TV anymore. It’s just repetitive reality TV, crappy produced Australian dramas and the shitty America shows that Foxtel don’t want. 


But don’t get me wrong it's not just about having a go at Australia TV, it’s also about praising the good stuff and having fun with TV.... cause TV was once a upon a time was fun.

1 comment: